Alden Simpson’s Wholesale Deal
308 W. Main St. Taylors, SC 29687
2103 SF Brick Home 4BR/2.5BA
Garage with Outside Entertainment Area
***COMES WITH TAX SALE DEED***
If you are not familiar with a tax deed, please consult a real estate attorney.
Great Location on Main St Taylors just down the road from Taylors Baptist Church and only 3 min from the Taylors Mill Revitalization Project, More info here: https://www.taylorsmill.community/
2 POTENTIAL INVESTMENT STRATEGIES:
House was used as an office previously. Zoning is “POD”, which means that office space and many other commercial uses are allowed at this location according the Greenville County Zoning Ordinance. A few permissible uses are doctors office, day care, multi-family, medical clinic, duplex, church, nursing care facility, bank, etc.
See links below to see table showing all possible uses.
Market rental rate for an office = approximately $12/sf/yr in this area based on loopnet.com listings in the area.
That means $2100/mo in gross rental income is possible. Maybe more if you split the house into 2 offices.
Rehab and convert back to Single Family Home and sell for around $230k. This use is also permitted by the zoning ordinance.
ARV = $230k (see comps below)
CASH PRICE = $82,000 OBO
Address: 308 W. Main St. Taylors, SC 29687
TMS # T003.00-02-011.00
Size: Approx. 2103 SqFt
Lot Size: .62 acres
CALL FOR ACCESS (864) 438-3448
CASH PRICE $82,000 OBO
CRS PROPERTY REPORT: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lF58s-gt82J0r8gj8NgtpMDOz6wVpndn/view?usp=sharing
ZONING INFO: See section 6.1 and table 6.1 for a list of all potential uses of a property that is zoned “POD” here: https://www.greenvillecounty.org/Zoning/pdf/OfficialZoningOrdinance.pdf
|Address||Sold Price||$/SF||BR||FB||HB||Total Finished Sqft||Approx Year Built||Closing Date|
|200 Eastwood Drive||$224,000||$111.00||4||2||0||2,018||1978||3/30/2018|
|206 Stone River Way||$235,000||$117.15||3||2||1||2,006||1998||9/4/2018|
|118 Creekland Way||$215,951||$110.86||4||2||1||1,948||2018||4/12/2018|
- Large Home on Main Street in Taylors – 11 rooms
- Roof needs to be replaced – major damage in places
- Shutters need to be cleaned and painted
- Fascia and Soffit need repaired
- Some of the gutters need replacing
- Siding needs to be pressure washed and painted
- Rear screened in porch – roof has collapsed – Probably best to remove whole porch
- Condition of HVAC unknown
- Landscaping needs to be cleaned up
- Windows are a combination of vinyl and original
- Most floors are either carpet that needs to be replaced or hardwood that needs to be refinished.
- Total of 4 bedrooms – all need repair on ceiling, walls and floor refinished and/or carpet removed
- Bedroom 1 is 13′ x 11′ and bedroom 2 is 13′ x 13′
- Bedroom 3 is set up like an office – divided into 2 rooms and full bath access. One room is 15′ x 14′ and the other room is 11′ x 14′ with 2 closets. Carpet in these rooms are water saturated and ceiling has major damage.
- Bedroom #4 is upstairs with large closet. Repair ceiling and walls and replace carpet. Room is 20′ x 17′
- Attic space with storage beside bedroom #4
- All baths need to updated
- Kitchen is 12′ x 10′ and needs a total rehab – floor, ceiling, walls, cabinets and appliances
- 2 living areas – one 19′ x 14′ with large brick fireplace and the other 14′ x 17′ and also has a fireplace. Working condition of fireplaces unknown
- Condition of electrical unknown
- Condition of plumbing unknown
- Hallway and 1 bath has major damage from leaking roof
- Lots of storage space and built in storage
- Detached garage with entertainment area on side
- Please budget for a clean out
CALL FOR ACCESS (864) 438-3448
***Please do not re-market any of our deals without the permission of Upstate Wholesale Houses. We will not do any Joint Venture deals without a JV agreement in place in advance of any re-marketing of the property.